Sunday 26 December 2010

DAY 4

The view from my front door this morning
Well after a very merry xmas day were i drunk and ate way to much i managed to get out for a sneaky hour today. I just stayed near home and had a trip up from Gomersal into Birkinshaw and then into Tonge. On my way back i poped through LITTLE GOMERSAL. Anyone who knows me knows that this has a special place in my heart. lol
Why do people in Tong just tie their horses up in any old field. Strange very strange
So it was a heavy frost on the ground this morning but the main rounds were not to bad and at least they were quite.

My figures for todays ride
Average Hr 133bpm Max 169bpm
kcal 662
Distance 20.8km
Average Speed 20.6Km/h
Ride Time 1hr 32sec

I am hoping to go out with a few riders from the club tomorrow so i hope to do at least 5hours and i may get back onto my target.

Total so far 159km

No comments:

Post a Comment