Tuesday 8 February 2011

2011 GOALS

Well it's been over a month since my last post due to Internet problems. I have only just started training after the festive 500 due to catching another cold so it is early days.

I have only two modest goals this year as i am focusing only on hill climbs. My 1st is to retain the Huddersfield Star Wheelers Club Hill climb trophy and then to finish in the top 50 at the national hill climb championship at the end of October. They are only modest goals but that's my aim so fingers crossed that i hit my peak in the month of October.

The first 8 weeks of training will consist of 3 endurance rides, 2 strength session's on the bike and a shorter fast paced endurance session. I will let you know how i am going after the first 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment