Monday 27 June 2011

MY TIME TRIALING EXPLOITS SO FAR

Well the last eight weeks have seen me doing a few different 10mile tt and two 25mile tt. I have felt my condition improving but unfortunately the weather has not been on my side. The winds have been very strong and have played havoc with my riding. If there is one thing i struggle with both physically and mentally is a strong head wind. I just don't seem to have the power to push through them.
So even when your feeling good your time's just do not reflect it. But this is why i like time trialing. You do not have to worry about positioning in a race or if someone else will block your way in the sprint. It is just you versus the clock and if your condition is good and the weather is ok then your time's should reflect your condition be it good or bad.

So even with the weather conditions i have managed to set a new 10 and 25mile PB's 21.56 and 1:00.52 respectively.

So know it's back to some hard weeks of training to get myself in peak condition for the hill climb season. I might get a few more club 10s in before then just to check on my condition.

This photo was taken by Dave Morgan at the Holme Valley Wheelers 25mile tt on the 28th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment